History - Tradition in Quality
WIESE Maschinenbau” was founded by Max Wiese in 1904 where in the same year he also laid the cornerstone of the company building in Breslau.
In 1942 Bernhard Wiese took over from his father. In order to make a new start, he relocated the company to Salzgitter-Gebhardshagen in 1948.
With Rudolf Wiese, the third generation took over in 1973.
Since 2005 the established family business is being managed by the graduate engineer Rudolf Wiese Junior.